Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Spoke too soon!!!

Right after I finished blogging for the night about my feedback, I signed off and got a facebook message. My first direct hate message about my articles.

"Damn your articles suck so much and are so worthless. Please make sure you graduate on time so the Brown and White can suck, at least a little bit less? Anyway, it's funny when people don't take their socks off. In fact, it's hilarious.

-much appreciated"

I wrote back even though my friends said not to. Like I said, people are going to like or dislike stuff, at least I'm elliciting a reaction. Can't say it didn't sting for a second when i saw it, but I can't waste my time caring about people who don't have anything better to do than facebook me that they don't like my writing. I mean how bored can you be?

No comments: